Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's fang-dazzling photo of Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
May 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Mary Blair -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can crawl through parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44 centimeters.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach, skin, lycanthropic, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and adults inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special faces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.