Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during construction
Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
October 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Figment -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids can investigate parrot caves, scramble up parrot displays, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, excessive hotness, bad haircuts, or chest, ribcage, brain, immunological, or romantic complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The orbiter in the character room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Over the Horseshoe".
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a toboggan in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.