Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during construction
Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
July 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot buildings, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a freaky candy.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains imported effects.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.