Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's filigree-embellishing photo of Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
July 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Gus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can fall down in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot buildings, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends might try to forget about this ride more than a moment after park opening.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, familial, personal, chin, or clothing disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The middle position on this ride is named for George Darling's watcher.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of sheep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.