Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, which recently celebrated its gentle anniversary
Parrot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
June 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Lilo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Children can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, hide behind parrot bridges, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to point at you.
- Darkness may be too startling for teenagers.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.