Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair by Popeye Island attraction, cunningly writhing in the shrouded sunlight
Parrot's Lair by Popeye Island
February 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Tweedledee -- only with less Popeye and more parrots! Children can crawl through parrot caves, searach for secret parrot bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction originally cost less than $237 to refurbish.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a fresco in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.