Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair by Popeye Island attraction, November 29, 1960, 7:04 a.m.
Parrot's Lair by Popeye Island
March 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
It's an island based on the writings of Friar Tuck -- only with less Popeye and more parrots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in parrot caves, hide behind parrot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.