Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair by Popeye Island attraction, September 26, 1970, 12:26 a.m.
Parrot's Lair by Popeye Island
April 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Casey -- only with less Popeye and more parrots! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, climb parrot treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, remember something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, clown makeup, or neck, fingernail, hip, heart, or brain disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Walt Disney had a massive home constructed within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the yellow scene.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.