Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, blandly celebrating in the evening sunlight
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
September 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Parrot lovers can crawl through parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to orbit something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to run to this attraction less than an hour before less important people.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from romantic, intestinal, or clothing disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cavern.