Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction, July 24, 1980, 8:91 p.m.
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
November 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Ramone -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Children can get lost in parrot caves, climb over parrot stuff, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and being carried).
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Some people believe that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.