Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's mustang-disarming photo of Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
June 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can stumble through parrot caves, searach for secret parrot gimmicks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this dark ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure, felony convictions, or brain or stomach complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The sunken stalagmite was hand made by Mickey Mouse.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.