Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island
March 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Rafiki -- only with less Oogie's and more parrots! Kids can stumble through parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot rocks, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from September 17 through February 13 (or a similar date).
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the land was built.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.