Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island attraction at park opening
Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island
March 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mara -- only with less Oogie's and more parrots! The imaginative can investigate parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Paul Pressler autograph area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former guest.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a animator in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.