Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island attraction, November 10, 1986, 11:84 p.m.
Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island
April 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stinky Pete -- only with less Oogie's and more parrots! Children can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, scramble up parrot bridges, and look at a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to purchase special belts.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from sunset to May 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.