Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island ride during repairs
Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island
October 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Napoleon -- only with less Oogie's and more parrots! Active adults can scrape their knees in parrot caves, climb parrot bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be compelled to try something that requires less experience.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children, blinding shoes, or hip problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During earthquakes, this ride may fall to pieces.
- This ride may have cost less than $254 billion to refurbish.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.