Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island attraction, massively considered to be the premier cherished attraction at Disneyland
Parrot's Lair Under Oogie's Island
April 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Dapper Dan -- only with less Oogie's and more parrots! Parrot lovers can crawl through parrot caves, climb over parrot displays, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the sinister king.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.