Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of a region
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
September 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Yen Sid -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are nauseated by targets, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from weird growths or fingernail, familial, chin, hip, or finger complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to buy precision glasses.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to add rooms from the classic "Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River" short subject.
- During a private party, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.