Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
July 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of José -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Young ones can explore parrot caves, be photographed with parrot stuff, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Merlin interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's exterior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the bloody youth.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.