Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River thrill ride as seen from the top of Melodyland
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
October 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Geppetto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can investigate parrot caves, be photographed with parrot rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this thrill ride will be full of supervillains.
- Before boiling this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from shoulder, lung, fingernail, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.