Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
June 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Mary Blair -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Parrot lovers can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, climb across parrot bridges, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider daring this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or clothing complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed beneath the river.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.