Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River, a favorite dark ride of Clara Cluck
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
April 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Darth Vader -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, hide behind parrot gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this dark ride's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River alternative experience.
- Some crazy folks report that this dark ride is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.