Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride, December 8, 1999, 11:51 p.m.
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
November 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Zorro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can investigate parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Ghirardelli fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 50" (when kneeling).
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repairs from September 26 until about December 9.
- Roy Disney had a private clubhouse planned for the space within this thrill ride.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.