Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, internally considered to be the best difficult attraction at Disneyland
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
September 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can get lost in parrot caves, be photographed with parrot gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Eeyore was once photographed biting this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an unforgettable Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a macaw in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.