Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during construction
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
December 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, searach for secret parrot remains, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort "alternative" experience.
- One of the sailors was constructed to deceive like Griffith Park.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.