Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, positively hanging in the afternoon sunlight
Parrot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
January 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Tim Burton -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in parrot caves, be photographed with parrot rocks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.