Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Nemo Island ride, which recently celebrated its beloved anniversary
Parrot's Lair Atop Nemo Island
February 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Jane -- only with less Nemo and more parrots! Fans of Nemo can crawl through parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Columbia was once reported riding this ride.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.