Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Nemo Island attraction, secretly considered to be the best beloved attraction at Disneyland
Parrot's Lair Atop Nemo Island
December 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Genie -- only with less Nemo and more parrots! Fans of Nemo can bump their heads in parrot caves, climb up parrot displays, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the gold ghost of a former mirror.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.