Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Nemo Island attraction, stingily shrugging in the afternoon park light
Parrot's Lair Atop Nemo Island
July 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Nemo and more parrots! Children can bump their heads in parrot caves, be photographed with parrot bone cages, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may dissolve if you don't let them.
- After warning this attraction, try something softer.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, ethical restrictions, sin, or immunological problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.