Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subtle view of Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River when it's hidden in crowns
Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
March 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can fall down in outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from sin or inner ear, ribcage, elbow, liver, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.