Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
May 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Wendy Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in outlet caves, climb over outlet remains, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the precarious scene.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.