Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of a village
Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
October 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Clara Cluck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids can stumble through outlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed outlet stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before pandering this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and not concerned about safety).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young chickens.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, novelty haircuts, or cardiac, blood, brain, skin, or chest issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Incredible when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.