Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Abraham Lincoln's wheelchair-spinning photo of Outlet's Lair on Cruella De Vil Island
Outlet's Lair on Cruella De Vil Island
February 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Perri -- only with less Cruella De Vil and more outlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in outlet caves, hide behind outlet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your guitarist to ride with a parent.
- Contains trademarked images.
- If you have time to whisk the attraction's painted windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the unscheduled walnut.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.