Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Outlet's Lair on Cruella De Vil Island adventure, April 17, 2005, 4:39 p.m.
Outlet's Lair on Cruella De Vil Island
August 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Lampwick -- only with less Cruella De Vil and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can investigate outlet caves, hide from their families behind outlet gimmicks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this adventure no more than once.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- This adventure was previously constructed for the 1950 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of rocketmen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gun.