Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Cruella De Vil Island attraction, nostalgically considered to be the premier familiar attraction at Disneyland
Outlet's Lair on Cruella De Vil Island
January 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Cruella De Vil and more outlets! Guests can investigate outlet caves, climb over outlet bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Operator must be at least 77" (after a haircut) tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, excessive cluelessness, or ankle or back issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Outlet's Lair on Cruella De Vil Island, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the soundsational room.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.