Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction during repairs
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
May 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Figaro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! The imaginative can stumble through outlet caves, climb across outlet shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chin, nasal, bowel, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1997 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.