Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction at night
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Mary Blair -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in outlet caves, climb outlet rocks, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be full of Lilo impersonators.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.