Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction at night
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
May 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Donald Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can fall down in outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet remains, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- During selected "Magic Athletes," Disneyland executives can bypass this attraction more than a half hour before park opening.
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from stomach or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- There is a secret bathroom just within this attraction's walkway.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=722190: "smooth teacup" unrecognized operator