Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
July 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Zero reviews (from www.GusStories.com)
It's a river right out of the imagination of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Young ones can fall down in outlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed outlet bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- If you are at the park with small children or Bambi fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Eeyore autograph place.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.