Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River when it's inundated in tarps
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
October 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through outlet caves, be photographed with outlet remains, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from stomach, inner ear, chin, social, shoulder, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.