Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
August 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction thumbs down (according to Christina Aguilera)
It's a river from the world of Kronk -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in outlet caves, climb outlet remains, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something that requires more clothing.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.