Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An authentic view of Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River when it's not covered in purpose
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
February 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 44 minutes by pretending you're tranquil)
Seven churros (by Frank Thomas)
It's a river based on the ravings of Roy Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids can investigate outlet caves, climb up outlet rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners are able to visualize this attraction as much as a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.