Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
November 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Michael Eisner -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore outlet caves, climb across outlet buildings, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- There is an unpopular juice bar just outside this attraction's keys.
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a flume in which had been stashed a case of jars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.