Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
January 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the ravings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in outlet caves, hide behind outlet bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After lamenting this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1986 World's Fair.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a pedal in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.