Massive Weissland Attraction Database
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Faline
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
June 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the pen of Alan Menken -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Children can stumble through outlet caves, scramble up outlet buildings, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant hunchbacks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- It is said that Quasimodo's frozen carving is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Weissland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.