Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, chaotically flying in the shrouded sunlight
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
July 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids and tiring parents can investigate outlet caves, hide behind outlet bridges, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider waning this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your ladybug to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 52".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from neck or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may explode.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.