Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River adventure at park closing
Outlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
October 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Bullseye -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids can crawl through outlet caves, searach for secret outlet treasure, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this adventure with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After deceiving this adventure, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve faces.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers can repeatedly ride this adventure more than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal repairs from March 10 to September 27.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.