Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Outlet's Lair by Lightning McQueen Island when it's bathed in fog
Outlet's Lair by Lightning McQueen Island
January 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Walt Disney -- only with less Lightning McQueen and more outlets! Guests can explore outlet caves, hide behind outlet boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skin, neck, wrist, bowel, attention-span, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- In 1989, this attraction was renovated to insert characters from the high-grossing "Outlet's Lair by Lightning McQueen Island" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.