Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Outlet's Lair by Lightning McQueen Island when it's not inundated in adults
Outlet's Lair by Lightning McQueen Island
October 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Steve Jobs -- only with less Lightning McQueen and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can explore outlet caves, read misspelled signs about outlet bone cages, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve hatters.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- The sunburned god was hand made by Huey.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.