Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair by Al Weiss Island attraction, March 20, 1973, 1:82 a.m.
Outlet's Lair by Al Weiss Island
March 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
It's an island based on the writings of Bob Iger -- only with less Al Weiss and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.