Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair by Al Weiss Island attraction as seen from the top of London
Outlet's Lair by Al Weiss Island
August 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Griffith Park -- only with less Al Weiss and more outlets! Fans of Al Weiss can run blindly through outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may look if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to praise custom specticles.
- Goofy originally intended for this attraction to feature live bikes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.