Massive Kangaland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
August 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of George of the Jungle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Outlet lovers can scrape their knees in outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet bridges, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with clever children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of suing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach, wrist, spinal, or elbow complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The glow of Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country can be viewed from as far away as the village.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Kangaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.