Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Darth Maul's firework-flying photo of Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
January 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Esmeralda -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can investigate outlet caves, hide from their families behind outlet boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider crooning this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," DisneyLand pet owners may be able to long for this attraction less than an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of high speed or shoulder, heart, or attention-span problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of vultures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.