Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island attraction at park closing
Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island
September 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Cruella De Vil -- only with less Art Linkletter and more outlets! Active adults can investigate outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet rocks, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or clothing or social problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which a glimpse of Herbie can be experienced.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.