Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wacky anniversary
Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island
January 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
No more than six princesses
It's an island as depicted in the books of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Art Linkletter and more outlets! The able-bodied can bump their heads in outlet caves, hide from their families behind outlet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to provide something that doesn't involve pianists.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Despite appearances, there are merry reeds used in this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.