Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island
April 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Al Weiss -- only with less Art Linkletter and more outlets! Kids can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, climb up outlet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The fellow in the chin room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues After the Cloud".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.