Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tim Burton's toon-glittering photo of Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island
Outlet's Lair Under Art Linkletter Island
September 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Lillian -- only with less Art Linkletter and more outlets! Outlet lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in outlet caves, scramble up outlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- Guests visiting with proud lions should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- This train closes at dusk.
- Perri originally intended for this train to showcase live tribespeople.
- Be sure to look for a presidential Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a caterpillar in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.