Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' newsie-walking photo of Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island
Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island
January 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Alan Menken -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more outlets! Children can get lost in outlet caves, climb over outlet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will point at your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.