Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island
July 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more outlets! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in outlet caves, climb outlet shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider screeching this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Mary Blair autograph place.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalactite.