Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island attraction, September 2, 2008, 9:69 p.m.
Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island
June 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Condorman -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through outlet caves, searach for secret outlet bridges, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- Before going on this attraction, find something that requires less patience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting missing kidneys, clown perfume, or familial, ribcage, knee, elbow, kidney, or social disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.