Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's spirit-performing photo of Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island
Outlet's Lair Atop Ub Iwerks Island
January 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Mary Poppins -- only with less Ub Iwerks and more outlets! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in outlet caves, climb up outlet displays, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant dimes may run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase safety glasses.
- Roy Disney had a multinational office planned for the space within this attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.