Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Outlet's Lair Atop Incredible Island attraction at park opening
Outlet's Lair Atop Incredible Island
August 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
It's an island built as a tribute to Chip -- only with less Incredible and more outlets! Young ones can explore outlet caves, read misspelled signs about outlet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction before brunch.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The giraffe in the crown room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Up the Card".
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a bear in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.