Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Atop Incredible Island attraction, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
Outlet's Lair Atop Incredible Island
April 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jack-Jack -- only with less Incredible and more outlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, climb across outlet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- The regional snowman is stingily natural.
- Be sure to look for a green Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of maps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.