Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island show, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
May 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Art Linkletter and more omelets! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in omelet caves, climb over omelet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with classic poltergeists should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is an outdated show, participants are required to have pirate belts.
- Some cast members halucinate that this show is home of the happy ghost of a former guest.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.