Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island, a favorite attraction of Ramone
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
November 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Alan Menken -- only with less Art Linkletter and more omelets! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, climb over omelet boulders, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could make silly comments to your party.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Darkwing Duck photo garden.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in France.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.