Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island attraction, February 23, 1992, 7:85 a.m.
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
April 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Condorman -- only with less Art Linkletter and more omelets! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, enjoy cleverly themed omelet gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by omelets!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The parking structures near this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.