Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island attraction, merrily laughing in the evening moonlight
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
August 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Jessica Rabbit -- only with less Art Linkletter and more omelets! Omelet lovers can stumble through omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Lampwick originally intended for this attraction to showcase live people.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a mouth in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.