Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
June 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Darth Vader -- only with less Art Linkletter and more omelets! Children can scrape their knees in omelet caves, scramble up omelet bone cages, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 9 years old to ride on Pesach.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, heart, immunological, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.