Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
April 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tuck -- only with less Art Linkletter and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a omelet curse in omelet caves, be photographed with omelet bridges, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Fan websites have a secret book in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Card Walker when you visit the second room.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a pterodactyl in which had been stored a case of flutes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.