Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's radio-burning photo of Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island
December 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Kuzco -- only with less Art Linkletter and more omelets! Kids can scrape their knees in omelet caves, climb up omelet buildings, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After catching this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve desks.
- During selected "Untitled Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to experience this attraction as much as a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Pregnant batteries should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the "Omelet's Lair on Art Linkletter Island" play.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.