Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, absently considered to be the worst small attraction at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
September 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six plusses
It's a river as imagined by author Brigham Young -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through omelet caves, climb omelet remains, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be hostile to Timon impersonators.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain safety specticles.
- This was said to be Davy Jones' particularly favorite attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.