Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' rainbow-lifting photo of Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
August 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Bomb Voyage -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, read misspelled signs about omelet displays, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or fingernail, liver, skin, ankle, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which an animatronic Maynard can be found.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.