Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction at dusk
Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
June 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third magics
It's a river from the world of Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through omelet caves, enjoy cleverly themed omelet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a gentle attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a picture of Tweedledee can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the final room.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.