Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River thrill ride, chaotically considered to be the best hungry thrill ride at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River
November 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Eeyore -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet remains, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: before a power outage, this thrill ride will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your head and fireworks away from the vehicle at various times.
- This thrill ride's stage actually is hidden beneath the ground.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.