Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River
January 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Jack Skellington -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Guests can crawl through omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests are able to queue up for this attraction for a minute after park opening.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer's River "alternative" experience.
- The archaeologist in the lake room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues Without the Acorn".
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of engines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.