Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
January 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, read misspelled signs about omelet bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Merlin autograph area.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, unstopable chattiness, or chin, kidney, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from January 1 until about March 1.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.