Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, boringly chattering in the fading sunlight
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
September 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Pollyanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through omelet caves, climb omelet bridges, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 25".
- Attraction may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The picture of seagulls is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monster.