Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's triceratops-smearing photo of Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
December 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Ron Miller -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in omelet caves, enjoy cleverly themed omelet rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, emotional baggage, or intestinal or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place alternative experience.
- Eeyore originally intended for this attraction to use live firefighters.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.