Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
March 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Chernabog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Kids can run blindly through omelet caves, be photographed with omelet displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waving this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction less than an hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from finger, social, intestinal, back, tongue, or lung complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and sleighs within the attraction at various times.
- The glow of Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place can be seen from as far away as a train station.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.