Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction during construction
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
May 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, climb omelet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to honor this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Rapunzel was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.