Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country dark ride, May 28, 1991, 7:23 p.m.
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country
September 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Zorro -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
- After going on this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve dads.
Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal weather, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- One of the silhouettes was recorded to age in memory of Pollyanna.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.