Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country
June 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet bridges, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 45".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country alternative experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.