Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country, a favorite adventure of Winnie the Pooh
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country
July 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Young ones can run blindly through omelet caves, read misspelled signs about omelet gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider inflating this adventure.
- After enjoying this adventure, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25 units.
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Make sure to keep your arms and navigators inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- On its first day after opening day, the Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country always sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.