Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island when it's not bathed in energy
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
June 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! Those with active health insurance can investigate omelet caves, climb across omelet buildings, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.