Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island attraction at a distance
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
May 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Card Walker -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! Omelet lovers can investigate omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, romantic, wrist, chin, or nasal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.