Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island attraction, October 14, 2003, 3:49 p.m.
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
September 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Annette Funicello -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! The imaginative can bump their heads in omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet bone cages, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- During construction, mechanics found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of cans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.