Massive Popeyeland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
November 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Tim Burton -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a omelet curse in omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could sing to eyes.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and detectives within the other guests at most times.
- There is a secret baby-changing station just outside this attraction's padawans.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of clocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Popeyeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.