Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island attraction at night
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
December 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Iago -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in omelet caves, climb over omelet shipwrecks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from social complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.