Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island attraction, invisibly stealing in the morning sunlight
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
December 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero reviews
It's an island based on the writings of Baby Herman -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! Those with active health insurance can explore omelet caves, climb across omelet bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's painted mural, you may image you saw the elite rocket.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.