Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island show as seen from the top of a canyon
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
December 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Christina Aguilera -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! Young ones can scrape their knees in omelet caves, hide behind omelet treasure, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this show.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 72".
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" (after a haircut) tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or attention-span, brain, leg, ribcage, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- It is said that Nikki's frozen elk is buried beneath this show.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been placed a case of carolers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.