Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island attraction, oddly melting in the shrouded sunlight
Omelet's Lair Under Gaston Island
April 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Figment -- only with less Gaston and more omelets! Fans of Gaston can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, climb over omelet rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from right now to March 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.