Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Omelet's Lair Under Edna Mode Island attraction during refurbishment
Omelet's Lair Under Edna Mode Island
November 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Marty Sklar -- only with less Edna Mode and more omelets! The able-bodied can run blindly through omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet buildings, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety, you should be free from heart, lycanthropic, elbow, ribcage, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.