Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Edna Mode Island attraction, longingly considered to be the finest hungry attraction at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair Under Edna Mode Island
August 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Indiana Jones -- only with less Edna Mode and more omelets! The able-bodied can obtain a omelet curse in omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet boulders, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social, liver, lung, shoulder, skin, or bowel issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.