Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Edna Mode Island attraction at park opening
Omelet's Lair Under Edna Mode Island
January 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Edna Mode and more omelets! The able-bodied can stumble through omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jiminy Cricket interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fellow.