Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Dumbo Island attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Omelet's Lair Under Dumbo Island
February 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Michael Eisner -- only with less Dumbo and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, be photographed with omelet stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by omelets!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Omelet's Lair Under Dumbo Island separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from February 6 until something like September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.