Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Dumbo Island attraction during repairs
Omelet's Lair Under Dumbo Island
March 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Dumbo and more omelets! Guests can get lost in omelet caves, read misspelled signs about omelet boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph place.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.