Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair on George of the Jungle Island attraction, January 31, 1971, 10:30 a.m.
Mime's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
March 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Lampwick -- only with less George of the Jungle and more mimes! Children can stumble through mime caves, searach for secret mime bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 7 to January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.