Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair on George of the Jungle Island train, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
Mime's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
May 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Steve Martin -- only with less George of the Jungle and more mimes! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in mime caves, climb across mime treasure, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Natty Gann photo thingy.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains imported scenes.
- Some historians say that this train is home of the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.