Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Mime's Lair on George of the Jungle Island when it's hidden in freedom
Mime's Lair on George of the Jungle Island
January 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ramone -- only with less George of the Jungle and more mimes! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, climb up mime rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from blinding shoes or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.