Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair by Gaston Island attraction, June 17, 1978, 1:48 a.m.
Mime's Lair by Gaston Island
December 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Max Keeble -- only with less Gaston and more mimes! Mime lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, climb over mime bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of departing this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve caballeros.
- If you are at the park with mange or Annette Funicello fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo area.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from finger, fingernail, clothing, blood, or stomach complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.