Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, rapidly weeping in the morning park light
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
August 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting service animals
It's a forest from the pen of Al Weiss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Mime lovers can bump their heads in mime caves, scramble up mime bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.