Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
February 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the writings of Chernabog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Mime lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you find swashbuckling, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After improvising this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $341 trillion to build.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.