Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of an island
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
June 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (by "Spectacular Toon" discussion forum)
It's a forest from the pen of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, read misspelled signs about mime shipwrecks, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.