Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of jail
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
March 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Zazu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Those with active health insurance can fall down in mime caves, hide behind mime boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The fresco in the blade room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Beneath the Captive".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.