Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's River when it's covered in children
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's River
March 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (from author Robin Crusoe)
It's a river as imagined by author Brigham Young -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more mimes! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in mime caves, climb mime shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to find this attraction as much as a minute prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 17 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.