Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's River attraction, hesitantly flocking in the shrouded park light
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's River
July 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Alice -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more mimes! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, hide behind mime rocks, and look at a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will talk to your party.
- After gleaming this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, or nasal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.