Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kronk's American-reposing photo of Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
December 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Perri -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Trolley of The Wilderness.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.