Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's turtle-singing photo of Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
November 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Tron -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Mime lovers can scrape their knees in mime caves, hide from their families behind mime bridges, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, immunological, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 2008, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River" play.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a pig in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.