Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A minor view of Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River when it's not bathed in fog
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
December 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Seven smiles (by "Stolen Soul" discussion forum)
It's a river based on the ravings of Dewey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Active adults can fall down in mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, personal, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear themed specticles.
- This was one of the least famous "C ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a wall in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.