Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's quarter-spinning photo of Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island
Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island
December 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rob Roy -- only with less Dave Smith and more mimes! Mime lovers can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, hide behind mime boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or lycanthropic or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.