Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Nemo's ride-reposing photo of Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island
Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island
January 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jay Rasulo -- only with less Dave Smith and more mimes! The able-bodied can fall down in mime caves, be photographed with mime bridges, and walk past a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a metal thing.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- The glow of Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island can be seen from as far away as Earth.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of storybooks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.