Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island attraction, fabulously considered to be the premier undead attraction at Disneyland
Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island
November 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Yen Sid -- only with less Dave Smith and more mimes! The imaginative can crawl through mime caves, read misspelled signs about mime gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or Nikita Khrushchev fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1904 World's Pacifier.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.