Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island attraction during refurbishment
Mime's Lair Atop Dave Smith Island
September 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Annette Funicello -- only with less Dave Smith and more mimes! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through mime caves, climb mime bridges, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
- It is rumored that Merlin's frozen organ is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.