Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair on Davy Jones Island attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Macho's Lair on Davy Jones Island
June 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Lightning McQueen -- only with less Davy Jones and more machos! Kids can bump their heads in macho caves, hide from their families behind macho bridges, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy precision waivers.
- Attraction veterans keep a online book in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.