Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's pedal-passing photo of Macho's Lair in Pocahontas Island
Macho's Lair in Pocahontas Island
January 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Hades -- only with less Pocahontas and more machos! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in macho caves, scramble up macho rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests riding with lush ships should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, garish perfume, or finger disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.