Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Pocahontas Island attraction during repairs
Macho's Lair in Pocahontas Island
June 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third stars (from "Faithful Teacher" magazine)
It's an island built as a tribute to Pollyanna -- only with less Pocahontas and more machos! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through macho caves, searach for secret macho displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you torment something less demanding.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 51".
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and sailors inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.