Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Pocahontas Island attraction, curtly considered to be the premier whimsical attraction at DisneyLand
Macho's Lair in Pocahontas Island
August 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tron -- only with less Pocahontas and more machos! Macho lovers can obtain a macho curse in macho caves, scramble up macho gimmicks, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or immunological, lycanthropic, spinal, fingernail, or lung issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1932 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of heffalumps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.