Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair by Dave Smith Island attraction at midday
Macho's Lair by Dave Smith Island
April 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Dave Smith and more machos! Children can run blindly through macho caves, climb up macho bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by machos!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could sing to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Macho's Lair by Dave Smith Island" can be scrambled to spell "Bmtendol Miaisa Vyi'a Sl Rcsdahh."
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.