Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair by Cruella De Vil Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Macho's Lair by Cruella De Vil Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Syndrome -- only with less Cruella De Vil and more machos! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in macho caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by macho bridges, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with wicked children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- In 1958, this attraction was renovated to tone down images that could be seen as too frightening for young children.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.