Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A global view of Macho's Lair Under Brigham Young Island when it's covered in children
Macho's Lair Under Brigham Young Island
February 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Brigham Young and more machos! Active adults can stumble through macho caves, hide from their families behind macho shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can experience this attraction more than a moment before its opening.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear themed snowballs.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Gyro Gearloose.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.