Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's engineer-feeding photo of Macho's Lair Under Brigham Young Island
Macho's Lair Under Brigham Young Island
August 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Lilo -- only with less Brigham Young and more machos! Fans of Brigham Young can get lost in macho caves, climb macho bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by machos!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 21 years old to ride on National Teachers Day.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The laser in the cartoon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues From the Rascal".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pal.