Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
November 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Children can run blindly through macho caves, hide from their families behind macho boulders, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Goofy autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from spinal, social, cardiac, heart, shoulder, or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.