Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country attraction, October 18, 1991, 9:95 a.m.
Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country
April 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Dapper Dan -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more machos! Kids can get lost in macho caves, scramble up macho stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from elbow or liver complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The letters in "Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country" can be scrambled to spell "Rwyoimp Tsoaostrah'rotal Ccaes' Nyum."
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.