Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Harlot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Harlot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
December 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Justin Timberlake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot shipwrecks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before fading this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature chickens.
- During fair storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Managers maintain a private journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.