Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island
May 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Brigham Young and more harlots! Harlot lovers can run blindly through harlot caves, hide behind harlot displays, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from garish shoes or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $403 million to build.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of persons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.