Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island attraction, May 15, 2011, 3:56 p.m.
Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island
July 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Al Weiss -- only with less Brigham Young and more harlots! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in harlot caves, searach for secret harlot shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, try something less magical.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from immunological, lung, chest, bowel, chin, or ankle disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.