Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island attraction at midday
Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island
May 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten dollars
It's an island built as a tribute to Jules Verne -- only with less Brigham Young and more harlots! The able-bodied can bump their heads in harlot caves, climb harlot buildings, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of running this attraction, custom demands that you hold something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- The picture of critters is an inside joke.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.