Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Harlot's Lair on Brigham Young Island
November 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Arthur -- only with less Brigham Young and more harlots! Active adults can get lost in harlot caves, climb harlot treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could joke with your party.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.