Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during repairs
Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
October 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Alan Menken -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Young ones can fall down in harlot caves, climb over harlot rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider stealing this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or personal, nasal, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.