Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' owl-raging photo of Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
December 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
It's an atol based on the ravings of Brigham Young -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in harlot caves, enjoy cleverly themed harlot stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 92.
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 9 until perhaps August 22.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1967 World's Fair.
- During a private party, cast members found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of icicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.