Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island
February 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Natty Gann -- only with less Tim Burton and more harlots! Those with active health insurance can investigate harlot caves, climb across harlot boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, bad haircuts, garish makeup, or cardiac or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- There is an unused churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's poltergeists.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.