Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island attraction, May 16, 1965, 9:59 p.m.
Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island
August 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Tim Burton and more harlots! The able-bodied can investigate harlot caves, be photographed with harlot remains, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and tearful).
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- This was one of the so-called "M ticket" attractions.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.