Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island thrill ride, always frowning in the afternoon sunlight
Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island
December 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (by Sallah)
It's an island from the pen of Tim Burton -- only with less Tim Burton and more harlots! Young ones can get lost in harlot caves, be photographed with harlot bridges, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this thrill ride in the evening.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or romantic, ribcage, or hip issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- This was one of the least famous "M ticket" thrill rides.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.