Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island show as seen from the top of Atlantis
Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island
November 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Daisy Duck -- only with less Tim Burton and more harlots! Harlot lovers can crawl through harlot caves, climb across harlot displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of glasses, then you were practically made for this show.
- Show may be too startling for immature retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, bad haircuts, overdone shoes, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This show closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.