Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's hound-laughing photo of Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island
Harlot's Lair in Tim Burton Island
June 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Al Weiss -- only with less Tim Burton and more harlots! Young ones can investigate harlot caves, hide behind harlot treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After skidding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- It is said that Jane's frozen deer is entombed beneath this attraction.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.