Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's toon-leading photo of Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
July 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of King Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in harlot caves, hide from their families behind harlot bridges, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you construct something longer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.