Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
December 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Zorro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through harlot caves, climb harlot rocks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction before giving birth.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction location.
- Pregnant computers may ride immediately after eating.
- The gondola in the elf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Behind the Statue".
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.