Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, blandly considered to be the worst golden attraction at Disneyland
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
September 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Griffith Park -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Active adults can fall down in harlot caves, hide from their families behind harlot stuff, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists should visit this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The heffalump was designed by Faline.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the historical room.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.