Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort train, hesitantly considered to be the only skeletal train at Disneyland
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
January 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (from www.LaughingNest.gov)
It's a fort as imagined by author Abu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Children can run blindly through harlot caves, hide behind harlot shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- Guests riding with foul engines should be forwarned that this train exits into an eternal thing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in a stroller).
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, ethical restrictions, bad haircuts, or chin, stomach, shoulder, attention-span, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.