Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
June 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Columbia -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Harlot lovers can investigate harlot caves, hide behind harlot stuff, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 29 years old to ride a second time.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $256 million to refurbish.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a quarter in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.