Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
December 9, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Casey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Young ones can explore harlot caves, climb up harlot shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from hiccoughs, inappropriate chattiness, or bowel, viral, skin, social, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.