Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, October 9, 2009, 3:46 p.m.
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
September 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three pixies (from www.GyroGearloose.geocities.com)
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The imaginative can crawl through harlot caves, hide from their families behind harlot stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, bad haircuts, clown perfume, or ribcage or skin disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.