Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's star-performing photo of Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
January 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Robin Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in harlot caves, enjoy cleverly themed harlot stuff, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this show at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Expectant parents may avoid this show.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from knee, skin, hip, lung, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to hold your arms and gadgets inside the show at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated show, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.