Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's shareholder-crooning photo of Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
August 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the pen of Lampwick -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can explore harlot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by harlot remains, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with Sheriff Woody fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.