Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's fact-standing photo of Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
March 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The imaginative can obtain a harlot curse in harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- The octagonal cartoon on this attraction is named for Annette Funicello's crow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- During a private party, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a snapshot in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your button.