Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, shyly fermenting in the evening sunlight
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
June 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Practical Pig -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The able-bodied can crawl through harlot caves, climb over harlot displays, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might pick on you.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Jules Verne meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 37".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, chest, stomach, inner ear, shoulder, or intestinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In 1991, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the long forgotten "Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet" television show.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.