Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its corporate anniversary
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
November 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (by www.MickeyFeet.facebook.doc)
It's a planet as imagined by author Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in harlot caves, climb up harlot rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for young adults.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues or attention-span or blood issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1958 World's Pavilion.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.